Before you call, check the following:
- Is the thermostat turned on and the temperature control properly set?
- Is the power switch turned on? It usually looks like a light switch
- Is the filter dirty or clogged?
- Is the outdoor air conditioner unit clean and free of debris?
Money Saving Tips:
- Let us add a programmable thermostat to your system and save up to 33% in your annual heating and cooling cost
- By having us install a good whole-house humidifier to your furnace, you can turn down your thermostat a few degrees and feel more comfortable
- You will get rid of the dryness of your air and your furniture and woodwork will last longer
- Have your furnace and air conditioner cleaned and maintained every year. Your systems will work at peak efficiency, saving you money on your annual energy cost and your equipment will last longer
- Make sure all the weather stripping is in good shape around your windows and doors and close the fireplace flue when not in use
- Have your furnace inspected annually
- Have quality carbon monoxide detectors installed
- Having the right detectors installed in the right place in your home is vital to your families safety.
Not sure when you had your furnace inspected last?
If you have not had your furnace tuned-up lately, chances are your furnace is not working as efficiently as it should. This will increase your energy cost and can shorten the life of your furnace. Worse yet, a furnace that has not been properly serviced could potentially be a threat to your health by leaking lethal carbon monoxide into your home.
Contact Hurtis Heating & Air and experience our commitment to provide you with safe, timely and cost-effective, friendly service. Call (715) 849-2818 or send us an e-mail.
Is your life busy? Sign up for annual preventative maintenance and tune-ups. We will do the remembering for you.